Friday 21 September 2012

Cruising in the Cotswolds

We are taking it easy between tours and a planned trip to London might have to wait until after the second tour...the cold that did the rounds of the group has just caught up with me...so a few days rest for us! But we did walk into Broadway today (but a taxi back!)
Our evenings have been quiet and cosy in front of the fire....and I am keeping your armchair warm Jan!


 Above was the first view over the hills to Broadway Village where we were heading........
 A morning snack of blackberries...I let Larry pick them.......
 Elderberries were everywhere........
 And check out the size of these leaves......that is my foot on the left! I have no idea what they are?
 Getting closer to the village.......
and some views along the way........





This is a common view below... don't you just love it??!! .....all the men sitting patiently presumably while the ladies are shopping!! Not me though...my allocation of British spending money has gone already!!

 And the dog story continues.........they are allowed in shops and cafes......they must all be well toilet trained!! (and the owners kindly gave me permission for the photo)
 We are missing all our tour buddies.....hope those of you flying home are now safe and sound. And to those of you continuing your journey that you are safe and happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x