Wednesday 20 April 2016

An exciting delivery!

I have been most anxious about a package that I was expecting from Jason Yenter of In the Beginning Studio and what a morning for it to arrive….a few hours before we fly out! So with an hour before our taxi is due I took some quick photos from my phone…..better ones from the camera later…….

 This is the Dear William gift line using images from my 'Dear William' quilt…. so to start with the most gorgeous large tin with 12 assorted notecards of the quilt blocks (and it is a big tin - 8" x 6 1/2")
 Then two mugs - one for travel and both in gorgeous reusable boxes…….
 A fabulous large tote bag and a gorgeous hand rolled and hand stitched silk scarf…..complete with autograph!!….
 Thankyou so much Jason for these gifts…..one each for me and one each for our two daughters. Those of you in the US will be able to purchase these from your local quilt shop from June and those of us at home - I will check what Tim and Jim from Curzon's will be stocking so you can ask your local quilt shop. Let me know if there is something that your heart desires and I might see if I can get things for you also……postage is always the added cost here but I would really like to get some scarves and bags to start with. While I was downloading the photos from my mobile phone I also discovered these that were taken of the butterfly in the garden……strange as one looks like it is fake but believe me they are all real! More from our travels soon x








7 comments:

  1. What a lovely delicate pattern and soft pretty colours. Love your name there with a little kiss beside it. Will there be any sellers in NZ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many gifts - gorgeous! love the tin of gift cards - the scarf too so pretty - that was a nice package for you to open before you left on your trip - have fun on the island! I'm jealous - I looked it up on line and looks such a pretty place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love all the gifts you got, maybe I will get Mother's Day gifts in June when they are available. I will drop hints to my family starting today! Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they are GORGEOUS. I'm going to call up my quilt shop and ask them to make sure to get them. I need a tote bag and I think my mom needs a scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous stuff. I'd love to have the note cards. I'll start bugging my LQS so as to get it in June. Have a wonderful trip and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Michele. Will they be available in Oz. You know Linda and I will be waiting with baited breathe. Still No1 on my bucketlist. Have a fabuous trip. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Michele. Will they be available in Oz. You know Linda and I will be waiting with baited breathe. Still No1 on my bucketlist. Have a fabuous trip. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x