Thursday 23 May 2013

Final day in Melbourne

Today was like a 'first day off' for me as most days I have had off have been travelling. So on the tram again to see some sights. I will let most of the photos do the talking........

 The photo below was taken in the loo......reflections of the tiles in the mirrors - I did get some funny looks when my camera came out!!


 Melbourne has the most amazing graffiti........

 I always have to vist the Block Arcade to revisit the amazing floor that inspired me to make the quilt below the photos........


 "My Walk in Melbourne" made 8 years ago..........




And yes Ann....I do always visit this place!.....

Morris and Sons has nothing to do with William Morris but I must say I was taken aback when I first saw their logo some years ago! The shop is full of the most wonderful yarns and it was a great surprise to find a group of quilters stitching in the shop - a group from the online group Southern Cross Quilters. And it was wonderful that Jenni who is coming on the May Morris Tour next year was among them!
So for now some more images from Melbourne.....



Thanks for visiting x

2 comments:

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x