Thursday 28 February 2013

More Book Inspiration

For those in the design class today and anyone else that might be interested, these are my two very favourite design books:

The book below is my very, very (!!) favourite and if you look at the quilts of the talented Karen Kay Buckley you will find this book influenced her quilt designs as well.......
A couple of others that are worth having as well..............


I don't have this book but I saw it in class today and it is a stunner. It is now on my "to have" list..........
These books and over 100 more are a part of the Dover Pictorial Archive series.

And there would definitely be something wrong if I did not include this one!!
And finally - our very own Art Gallery of South Australia book shop have published a book based on the Gallery's collection of Morris textiles and wallpapers. The book has the original Morris design on one page and a black and white image on the other. The book is called "Morris & Co. Designs and Patterns".....
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x