Sunday 17 February 2013

Show and tell

Now I know this blog is supposed to be about all things William Morris, with a dash of May Morris and of course some quilts thrown in.....so to keep it kosher I will endeavour to adhere to that today....but first I do have to share the major event of the day! Beau's parents did an amazing job keeping the Mickey Mouse theme alive.......But I don't think they went to bed last night!
 and you could make your own lolly bags....yum!





One does have to have fairy bread and some more.............
I love the fairy bread but who are all these people?





And then it was time to demolish the cake............




A lovely day.........
Happy times with Mummy and Daddy.......

And Auntie Sophie.....
 ......but I still have no idea why all these people are in my house..........

Emily (Beau's Mum) also had a birthday this week.......

 And earlier this week we were reminded of why we live where we do..........3 minutes in the car to the most beautiful beach and a first experience of the sea and sand for Beau as well. He couldn't have been happier....




So now to the "other life"! Victoria sent me a photo of her version of "William Morris and Friends".....I love the fabrics she chose especially the sashing. Your quilt  is just stunning Victoria and thanks so much for allowing me to share it on the blog.............


So finally back to Mr Morris.....I found these little videos on You Tube some time ago and I am not sure if I have shared them before. This is Part 1. I will put one up each day - they are really well worth watching..........enjoy


1 comment:

  1. What sweet pictures! I love that big smile with chocolate on his face.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x