Thursday 18 June 2015

Visual overload

When I get home in a day or so I will re-do some of these photos and add some more information to the blog - the internet connection seems to be a little slow and trying to reduce 348 images to just a few was near impossible! So as you have probably gathered today was indeed full of memories spent with some very special friends. The two exhibitions at the National Gallery of Victoria did not disappoint………

There are many, many more images and descriptions but I will do that in a few days - meanwhile just a little taste………..





































 Then we had a short trip on the train to see the stunning National Trust property of Ripponlea. The added bonus of seeing this historic home was seeing the special exhibition of the ABC's series Miss Fisher's Murder's costume collection. The photos are interspersed with house and garden images……….































I am sorry this is done in haste….we are off to dinner with friends so more detail of the exhibitions in the next post x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, Michelle! Is Ripponlea where Aunt Prudence lives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A lot to absorb. I'll have to come back several times to study your post. Love some of the things you showcase. Cut portrait of you and Larry. Looks like you had a fab time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL - meant cute portrait. Doesn't pay to try to comment after 11 PM. Ripplea is awesome! What is that gray plant - a tillansia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Angie, A lot to absorb and will be back when time permits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful. I just love Morris! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my such history and eye candy so sweet of you to share all these photos.. I have never seen some of this and will be back to enjoy more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely post! The stained glass is outstanding!
    nikilsend(at)outlook(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x