Thursday 20 August 2009

Clever Ballarat Quilters


I can't wait for this BBC series "Desperate Romantics" to come to Australia...........looking forward to getting a glimpse of Morris!!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00lvyq2

Spectacular results from the students at the Ballarat quilters
weekend who say they can't draw!

Thankyou all so very much for all your get well wishes. I am getting back on track - 3 weeks since the angiogram and in typical 'nurse style' had a bit of a complication. I ripped the stitch holding the angioseal and had a bleed into the abdomen. This resulted in a very painful internal haematoma around the iliac artery!! But it hasn't stopped me. After clearance 2 days before the event I did get to go to the quilting weekend in Ballarat...........I forgot my camera of course but did manage to get this shot on my mobile phone!
It was a well organised weekend held in amazing accommodation: http://www.mercureballarat.com.au/
Thanks to the grils for asking me - an honour to be amongst the likes of Gloria Loughman, Lessa Siegele, Michelle Yeo and Margaret McDonald.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x