Saturday 7 May 2022

Another great Morris Tour

 This time last week I farewelled 22 visitors to our beautiful city and surrounds, so an enormous THANKYOU to those of you who joined me! The weather was kind to us and we had plenty to satisfy our senses......our eyes, ears and tummies! This was tour number nine and tour number ten will be another great celebration in August! Here are a few snippets of our week together in no particular order. If any of this tempts your senses you can register HERE....it will be my pleasure to welcome you to this and more.........





































1 comment:

  1. Oh Michele, how absolutely beautiful and lovely. I would LOVE to come to see you and have a tour!!
    I hope one day I really can do this. You are such a lovely enthusiastic friend. I know everyone completely enjoyed your presence!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x