Tuesday 30 October 2012

Houston Skyline District

It has been the last day of Quilt Market and we are back in our hotel glued to the TV watching the latest news on cyclone Sandy.....please stay safe friends. As we left Quilt Market I was in awe of the skyscrapers of Houston. Here are some of my images walking back to our hotel an hour ago.......



 The view below is just a small section of the Convention centre where market and the quilt show is held. We have been told last year the shows witnessed 60,000 visitors!!





















Back to the quilts next post which I will do shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x