Friday 24 July 2009

Quilters Companion & DVD



I have just received my copy of the latest Quilters Companion (Vol 8.4 No 38) with the DVD that Clare Mooney the Editor talked me into doing!! It is so surreal watching yourself on TV...........do I really look like that......do I really talk like that??!!! Amazing how it turned out with all the giggling and 'stuff-ups' that happened on the day - the make-up and hair was fun too!

But what an honour and a privilege to be asked to do it. The DVD is like being in a design and machine applique class with me, so pick it up from your favourite quilt shop or newsagent and say Hi!

And check out these amazing cupcakes......I have been trying to fill my stand for months and came across a shop in Wagga when we travelling that makes them out of soap......they look like you could eat them!!

And thanks for your comments regarding the new sampler.....Ruth B I love your idea. I was thinking along those lines already so when I have your address a pattern of your choice is on its way!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love the cake stand. And congratulations on the DVD.....I have it but haven't got around to watching it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you could eat them until I read the post... LOL
    Naomi from the hospital sent me to look at your blog...
    Cath Ü

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for dropping by and sharing in my journey. And thanks especially for your lovely comments….I may not always respond (especially if there is no email address) but please know you are appreciated x